Tashkent State Theatre of Musical Comedy
Today the theatre repertoire includes such successful performances as “The Bat” (by I. Straus), “The Merry Widow” (by F. Legar), “Bayadera”, “Mariza”, “Princess of circus”, “Silva” and musical comedies “The Love Spin” (by D. Ilin and V. Lukashov), “My Dear Pamella”, “The kidnapped Bride”, “Hanuma” (by Giya Kancheli), “Kreshinsky’s wedding”(by L. Kolker).
The theatre poster is rich with original works of Uzbek composers and playwrights. Musical comedies: “Aunt, I marry” (by A. Ikramov), “The pilgrim in love” (by E. Salihov), “The heart on the palm” dedicated in commemoration of the Uzbek national artist Batir Zokirov .
The theatre is also engaged in vast concert activities. Concert programs include fragments of classic performances and contemporary repertoire. Great attention is paid to the repertoire for children and young people. These are: “Bremen musicians” (by G.Gladkov), “Cat in boots”, “Morozko”, “The bewitched Crystal” and others are successful among young spectators.
It is important to note that Tashkent State Theatre of Musical Comedy is the only theatre of this genre in Central Asia region. The theatre’s staff is paid attention to the enrichment of the repertoire with more outstanding and original works not only the authors of world classics but also modern, including Uzbek composers and playwrights.
- Tashkent places of interest
- Chimgan Mountains
- Mountains of Uzbekistan and holiday places
- Tashkent TV Tower.
- Bazaar Chorsu.
- Museum of Applied Art.
- Madrasah Kukeldash
- Independence Square
- Jami Mosque
- The Palace of Duke Romanov
- Hazrat Imam Complex
- Kaldyrgach-biy (Tole bi) Mausoleum
- Architectural complex Zangi-Ata
- Kaffola Shoshiy Mausoleum
- Architectural complex Sheihantaur
- Academic Russian Drama Theatre
- Polish Catholic Church
- The Theatre «Ilkhom»
- The Youth Theatre of Uzbekistan
- The "Anchor" Canal
- The Museum of Astronomy
- The State Art Museum of Uzbekistan
- The “Bozsu” Canal
- Tashkent State Theatre of Musical Comedy
- Theatre of Satire named after A. Kahhara
- The square of memory
- Locomotive Museum (Tashkent museum of railway...
- Uzbek National Academic Drama Theatre
- The "Salar" Channel
- Tashkent railway station
- The State Museum of Timurids History
- «Aladdin» Theatre
- Memorial complex of Memory of Repression Vict...
- The Holy Dormition Cathedral
- Alay bazaar
- State Museum of Nature of Uzbekistan
- Abdulkasym Madrasah
- Mukimi Theatre
- Monument "Courage"
- Amir Temur Square
- Alisher Navoi Theater